Modern Physiotherapy COVID19
We are very proud of the effort the community of Perth and Western Australia has put into tackling COVID19 – with numbers in the single digits and even zero.
With this in mind, Modern Physiotherapy will re-open our doors to the public commencing the 1st of May, 2020. During the initial phase, all our physiotherapist will be donning N95 masks which will provide the highest level of protection for both ourselves and the public. In addition, our previous set protocol (see entry 20/03/20) will continue to be implemented until further notice.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email and we will endeavour to answer as soon as possible.
Please continue to stay safe, vigilant and happy sanitizing.
Modern Physiotherapy family.
To our dear clients,
To our dear clients,
In light of the recent increased urgency of COVID19, we as a clinic and family at Modern Physiotherapy has once again rised the standard of hygiene above and beyond industry standards. This is our commitment to your safety and to re-assure you that we are doing everything we can to give you a peace of mind when you enter our clinic. We sincerely thank you for your ongoing support in these testing times and we know we will rise above this virus. We are all in this together.
The following is a list of protocols we have/will implement:
– Temperature check of all staff at the start of shift (with consent)
– All waiting room chairs are cleaned and disinfected after every use
– All door handles and work benches will be cleaned and disinfected hourly
– Waiting room chairs have adequate space between each other
– Optional face mask if clients request
– Extra time between appointments to ensure all cleaning is thorough
– No longer using bed covers – instead, single-use paper will be used for every patient
– Pillow cases are changed after every patient
– Beds are cleaned and disinfected after every patient
– Floors are vacuumed and mopped daily with disinfectant
– All pens are disinfected after every use
– HICAPS machine disinfected after every use
– Hand sanitiser available to all clients and in all rooms
– Air-conditioning vents cleaned weekly
– No group classes to be held
We will continue to update the guidelines as recommended by the Australian Physiotherapy Association and endeavour to provide on-going care for you during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.